Saturday, August 21, 2010

Ready..... Set...... GO!

So I am a little new to the blogging experience, so bear with me as I learn as I go!



Tomorrow is the big day! Wheels up by 1800 hours and off to Germany we go! Unfortunately we don't have time during our layover to meet some of our distant Deutch relatives, because we shortly leave for AFRICA!



I must say these last few weeks have been jammed packed, and I have not fully recovered.



Graduation on July 29th seemed like a blur, and although it was wonderful to celebrate with friends and family, I had to move back into study mode pretty quickly to prepare for my boards. Just a week after graduating (Aug 6), I dug into my 6 hour board exam, and came out completely unsure of if I had passed.



Packing quickly commenced in preparation for moving day on Aug 13. Why I chose Friday the 13th to move.... I still don't understand! Good news arrived the day before --- I had passed my boards! My name is officially lengthened to have the PA-C suffix!



The last week has been a culmination of moving from Baltimore, cleaning out in Baltimore, signing employment paperwork, applying for Maryland PA Certification, reorganizing stuff from the move, and packing and preparing for Africa. Wow - what a week! But why stop now?!



I must say without everyone's prayer and support I would not have survived. I am so very blessed to have all of you in my life. I cherish every one of you and look forward to sharing this adventure with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment